- In keeping with CDC guidelines, we're asking you to schedule your sessions with a 30-minute gap between your session and other patients.Call if you need help scheduling your acupuncture/massage appointments. Thanks!
- ~ Package Deal ~
Buy 5 Massage Sessions
GET ONE FREE!Click here to contact us
- Acupuncture POINTS1102 Chicago Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
Tues 10:00am - 6:00pm Wed 10:00am - 6:00pm Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat 10:00am - 3:00pmSpecial Hours for
by Appointment only
by Special Requests
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Acupuncture POINTS 13 reviews
Western Medicine's Symbol, the Caduceus represents duality...the unification of polar opposites. Double snakes speak to the Balance & Integration of polarities establishing Harmony. Akin to the ancient Yin Yang principle in traditional Chinese medicine...
The Balance Method
exemplifies this symbol in a practical, highly effective way...
Balance ~ Harmony ~ Health
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: immune system
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and
Colon cancer is the third most common cancer in the United States with about 60,000 deaths from it every year. Like all cancer, treatment can be long, uncomfortable and come with many side effects. Those getting chemotherapy may experience nausea, vomiting, postoperative pain, cancer related pain, insomnia and anxiety. The chronic pain can significantly impact quality of life. Most patients