The tongue is a map of the body. It reflects the general health of the organs and meridians. Your acupuncturist will look at the color, shape, cracks and coating on your tongue.
- MASSAGE PACKAGE DEAL
Buy 5 Massage Sessions
GET 10% OFFClick here to contact us
- USE ZELLE TO PAY
It's Free & Easy
Simply use my Cell #
773.490.7259Click Here to Apply
- Acupuncture POINTS1102 Chicago Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302(708) 445-2000
Clinic HoursTues10:00am - 6:00pmWed10:00am - 6:00pmFri10:00am - 6:00pmSat10:00am - 3:00pmSpecial Hours for
by Appointment only
by Special Requests
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Acupuncture POINTS 13 reviews
Western Medicine's Symbol, the Caduceus represents duality...the unification of polar opposites. Double snakes speak to the Balance & Integration of polarities establishing Harmony. Akin to the ancient Yin Yang principle in traditional Chinese medicine...
The Balance Method
exemplifies this symbol in a practical, highly effective way...
Balance ~ Harmony ~ Health
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •