- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- MASSAGE PACKAGE DEAL
Buy 5 Massage Sessions
GET 10% OFFClick here to contact us
- USE ZELLE TO PAY
It's Free & Easy
Simply use my Cell #
773.490.7259Click Here to Apply
- Acupuncture POINTS1102 Chicago Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302(708) 445-2000
Clinic HoursTues10:00am - 6:00pmWed10:00am - 6:00pmFri10:00am - 6:00pmSat10:00am - 3:00pmSpecial Hours for
by Appointment only
by Special Requests
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Western Medicine's Symbol, the Caduceus represents duality...the unification of polar opposites. Double snakes speak to the Balance & Integration of polarities establishing Harmony. Akin to the ancient Yin Yang principle in traditional Chinese medicine...
The Balance Method
exemplifies this symbol in a practical, highly effective way...
Balance ~ Harmony ~ Health
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •